- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 12 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Arduino Day 2019 is About to Begin!
Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino. It’s a 24 hour-long event – organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders – that brings people together to share their experiences and learn more...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Day and Genuino Day: Massimo Banzi
Important announcement from Massimo Banzi! Massimo Banzi during celebration of Arduino Day in Berkeley announced three important news to the community. Starting today the new MKR1000 is in our stores and available for purchase. Arduino has also...
- Posted 8 years ago