- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Day 2019 is About to Begin!
Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino. It’s a 24 hour-long event – organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders – that brings people together to share their experiences and learn more...
- Posted 3 years ago
HiFive Unleashed, the world’s first RISC-V-based Linux development board
SiFive is one of the most active companies with RISC-V architecture, and the new HiFive Unleashed provides further confirmation of it! This SBC is built around the new RISC-V based, quad-core, 1.5GHz U540 SoC. It’s the first...
- Posted 4 years ago