- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Apeiros, another Open Source Robot to teach STEM
One can say that we have plenty of Robot platforms in open source: indeed see our offers!
This one particularly looks like our Ardusumo.
But it’s always good to support these projects!
Apeiros is a user friendly, professionally designed open source mobile robot that can be used as a tool for teaching STEM.
Apeiros makes it easy for anyone to get involved with and become immersed in the world of robotics. Use Apeiros as a tool for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) + Art = STEAM.
via Apeiros – The Next Generation Open Source Robot by Abraham L. Howell, Ph.D. — Kickstarter.