- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Apeiros, another Open Source Robot to teach STEM
One can say that we have plenty of Robot platforms in open source: indeed see our offers!
This one particularly looks like our Ardusumo.
But it’s always good to support these projects!
Apeiros is a user friendly, professionally designed open source mobile robot that can be used as a tool for teaching STEM.
Apeiros makes it easy for anyone to get involved with and become immersed in the world of robotics. Use Apeiros as a tool for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) + Art = STEAM.