- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Apeiros, another Open Source Robot to teach STEM
One can say that we have plenty of Robot platforms in open source: indeed see our offers!
This one particularly looks like our Ardusumo.
But it’s always good to support these projects!
Apeiros is a user friendly, professionally designed open source mobile robot that can be used as a tool for teaching STEM.
Apeiros makes it easy for anyone to get involved with and become immersed in the world of robotics. Use Apeiros as a tool for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) + Art = STEAM.