- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
A new Supercapacitor-Powered Portable Speaker Hydrogen is on Crowd Supply
The team who brought to you the original Helium speakers now proposes a new version of the Supercapacitor-Powered Portable Speaker, again on crowdsupply, the Hydrogen.
As they say:
Open hardware. Built to last in Portland, Ore. Available for pre-order now at Crowd Supply.
We’re really excited that now, we’re able to pair two speakers via Bluetooth – you can have beautiful stereo sound at home, and a killer portable system everywhere else. We also responded to customer feedback and added a volume control, while still simplifying the control layout. Our products are built around simplicity. They’re designed to just work, every time, for decades.