- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A counter for barbell training sessions
If you play sports in the gym or have a flat bench at home, this project could be useful for you. It is a counter that shows the movements made with the balance wheel on a display and, with each increment, a robotic voice repeats the number through a speaker.
The project is based on a Raspberry Pi3 model B which measures the movements made through an ultrasonic sensor HC-SR04.