- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
6 Axis Open Source Robot: AR2 Hits Kickstarter
The AR2 6-axis robot is an open source robot platform powered by an Arduino microcontroller. It can currently be 3D printed and build from low cost off the shelf components from online stores such as Amazon, McMaster Carr and Stepperonline. However if you are looking for a more robust version then the aluminium version is definitely worth considering.
The project includes a complete list of all materials and full instructions together with CAD files to 3D print components to build the robot, Arduino sketch for stepper driver control and software to program and operate robot as well as kinematic model.
All the 3D printing files and schematics can be found at the project’s GitHub repository.
The aluminum parts kit is available to backers for $1,195. Check the Kickstarter page for more information.