- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
6 Axis Open Source Robot: AR2 Hits Kickstarter
The AR2 6-axis robot is an open source robot platform powered by an Arduino microcontroller. It can currently be 3D printed and build from low cost off the shelf components from online stores such as Amazon, McMaster Carr and Stepperonline. However if you are looking for a more robust version then the aluminium version is definitely worth considering.
The project includes a complete list of all materials and full instructions together with CAD files to 3D print components to build the robot, Arduino sketch for stepper driver control and software to program and operate robot as well as kinematic model.
All the 3D printing files and schematics can be found at the project’s GitHub repository.
The aluminum parts kit is available to backers for $1,195. Check the Kickstarter page for more information.