- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY Robotic Arm for Raspberry Pi Hits Kickstarter
SB Components has gone to Kickstarter to launch an open source hardware and software PiArm robotic arm kit aimed at the DIY maker and education markets. Specifically created for children, makers and those interested in learning more...
- Posted 4 years ago
6 Axis Open Source Robot: AR2 Hits Kickstarter
The AR2 6-axis robot is an open source robot platform powered by an Arduino microcontroller. It can currently be 3D printed and build from low cost off the shelf components from online stores such as Amazon, McMaster...
- Posted 5 years ago