- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
DIY Robotic Arm for Raspberry Pi Hits Kickstarter
SB Components has gone to Kickstarter to launch an open source hardware and software PiArm robotic arm kit aimed at the DIY maker and education markets. Specifically created for children, makers and those interested in learning more...
- Posted 5 years ago
6 Axis Open Source Robot: AR2 Hits Kickstarter
The AR2 6-axis robot is an open source robot platform powered by an Arduino microcontroller. It can currently be 3D printed and build from low cost off the shelf components from online stores such as Amazon, McMaster...
- Posted 6 years ago