- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
3D Printing Speeds to Increase By 50X according to 3D Systems
3D Systems’ Investor Day, brought us a great news related to the collaboration between the 3Dprinting giant and Google – in relation to Project Ara.
The company estimates that the printing speeds used within the manufacturing of modules for Google’s Project Ara will increase by approximately 50X over current 3D printing methods. And this will happen soon as the release date of the product is set to 2015.
“3D Systems is collaborating with Google to develop a very high throughput, high-quality, full-color, fully-automated printer designed to print thousands of parts per day, the printer is expected to be 50x faster than current state of the art. This type of printer could catapult 3D printing forward in the manufacturing industry, with or without Project Ara’s success”
Look at this!