- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
3D Printing Speeds to Increase By 50X according to 3D Systems
3D Systems’ Investor Day, brought us a great news related to the collaboration between the 3Dprinting giant and Google – in relation to Project Ara. The company estimates that the printing speeds used within the manufacturing of modules...
- Posted 8 years ago
3D Systems will manufacture Project Ara modules with embedded circuitry
Another bold news about project ara: 3D Systems is announcing that will print modules embedding circuitry. One word: exciting. 3D Systems will manufacture the plastic parts, including the circuitry inside, President and CEO Avi Reichental said during...
- Posted 9 years ago