- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
3D-Printed Furniture Joinery debuts
super cool ideas from Milan designers: 3d printed connectors for furniture!
In Milan, Studio Minale-Maeda presented Keystones, a 3D printed connector that holds together various components of a piece of furniture so that it can be assembled with minimal tools. From tables to coatracks, it can be printed at home so that only the essential parts of the furniture need to be shipped.
via 3D-Printed Furniture Joinery by Studio Minale-Maeda.