- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
3D-Printed Furniture Joinery debuts
super cool ideas from Milan designers: 3d printed connectors for furniture!
In Milan, Studio Minale-Maeda presented Keystones, a 3D printed connector that holds together various components of a piece of furniture so that it can be assembled with minimal tools. From tables to coatracks, it can be printed at home so that only the essential parts of the furniture need to be shipped.