- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Wireless power contest by Open-Electronics, deadline extended to November, 30th. Submit your idea now!
We have extended the deadline to submit your project, now you have time until November, 30th.
The level and quality of the ideas sent so far is very high and growing fast, so don’t give up and be brave, here are the instructions to apply:
To participate in the contest you must register by completing the registration form. Once you registered you can access your control panel by clicking the button to the right “Submit your Idea / Project“ and follow the instructions on the dashboard
Requirements for participation
– be at least 18 years of age,
– not be involved in the execution or administration of the Contest
– not be a resident of North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran or Syria
– not be an employee (or the immediate family member or a household member of an employee) of the sponsors
Content and technical requirements
- All ideas must be submitted in the English language.
- Each entry must be original.
- Contestants has the rights to participate to the challenges
- Entries cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest.
- Contestants must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry.
- Entries may not include any third party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people) unless you have obtained permission to use the materials.
The subjects participating to the contest shall state, upon submission of candidature, to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers, Promoters and Sponsors from any proceeding or claim made by any third-party, for infringement of one of the provisions, and for the maximum term permitted by law.
All the details here: How to participate – Contest Open-Electronics