- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Windows 10 IoT Core Timelapse Camera Applications
I wanted to do timelapse video of some plants growing in a pot on my window sill so I wrote Windows 10 IoT Core Universal Windows Platform (UWP) background task to capture images and store them to the local file system of a Raspberry Pi or DragonBoard 410C devices.
The first version was pretty rough so for the next one I moved all the configuration to a appsettings file and added the ability to format image file and folder names.
By changing the image\folder name format strings I could “bucket” the images by hour\day\month etc. to make management and searching easier.