- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Windows 10 IoT Core Timelapse Camera Applications
I wanted to do timelapse video of some plants growing in a pot on my window sill so I wrote Windows 10 IoT Core Universal Windows Platform (UWP) background task to capture images and store them to the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for Arduino
Let’s experiment with the Virtual Shield tool for Arduino, found in the last Microsoft operating system, for the purpose of creating a smartphone based geo-fence application, that would activate a relay when the phone is found...
- Posted 6 years ago
Windows 10 IoT Core & Arduino partnership updates
After the partnership between Microsoft and Arduino announced on Build 2015 conference, here are the latest updates on what the Windows 10 giant is releasing to support Arduino: You can now get the Windows Insider Preview of...
- Posted 7 years ago