- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Wi-Fi Switch Module 2 Channels – Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Wi-Fi switch module that allows activation and deactivation of 2 loads (lights or electronic devices) operating 220-240 VAC with a maximum current of 5 A (for every output).
It can be controlled both via an App (Smart Life or Tuya Smart) installed on a smartphone (tablet, etc.) and via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Through the app you can plan the exact automatic on/off of an electronic device or lights. Support for DIN rai