- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Wi-Fi Switch Module 2 Channels – Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Wi-Fi switch module that allows activation and deactivation of 2 loads (lights or electronic devices) operating 220-240 VAC with a maximum current of 5 A (for every output).
It can be controlled both via an App (Smart Life or Tuya Smart) installed on a smartphone (tablet, etc.) and via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Through the app you can plan the exact automatic on/off of an electronic device or lights. Support for DIN rai