- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Welcome the Open Source Wireless Inventors Shield for Arduino
You’ll probably remember several projects that tried to extend Arduino use in wireless. Well this project really stands up and got funded indeed. 500 foot range.
Make your Arduino project wireless in minutes, with the Open Source Wireless Inventors Shield. No setup needed. 500 foot range.
The inventors shield uses a wireless pipe, which is a special wireless RF module that allows you to easily and reliably, send and receive error-free wireless data between two or more Arduino boards.
It’s Long Range – distances up to 500 feet (150 meter).
It’s Error Free – built-in forward error correction and data recovery, you only ever receive cleaned and CRC verified data.
It’s Simple To Use – anything you input, is wirelessly transmitted, then cleanly outputted for you on the other end.
It’s Immune To Noise – your data inside the wireless pipe is protected from the elements outside such as interferences like WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, cordless phones, cellular phones, all types of servo and motor noise, etc. All things which typically stop your wireless project in its tracks, are no longer an issue