- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Water Tank Level Alarm and Pump Cutoff
The project stems from the need to be able to view the water level in a tank and to control a pump accordingly.
The device is based on an ESP8266 module which reads the water level through two special sensors and controls a pump through a relay module. Everything is powered by a power supply module to obtain 5V from the mains voltage.