- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Vocal Recorder/Player 20 seconds
The card has a microphone, audio input, 8 ohm speaker, AUX output, function control buttons and an LED that lights up when the chip is being recorded.
Power supply from 2.4 V to 5.5 V, dimensions (mm): 91.45 (length) x 68.60 (width) x 1.6 (thickness), mounted recorder weight: 74 grams…..