- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
VIPER, IoT app in few clicks, crossplatform and Python: back them on Kickstarter, only 19 days left!
VIPER is Viper Is Python Embedded in Realtime
VIPER is an easy to use development suite for the high level design of interactive objects ready for the cloud and the IoT.
With VIPER creatives, designers and professionals can develop in Python for Arduino DUE, UDOO and all Spark products (Core, Photon and Electron), and similar boards using paradigms and features typical of PC and mobile programming
Learn how to create your IoT application in 5 steps, no deep programming skills needed. There are also common use cases available, directly on their kickstarter page: VIPER: the Python IoT Design suite for Arduino, UDOO & Spark by TOI ThingsOnInternet — Kickstarter.