- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
VIPER, IoT app in few clicks, crossplatform and Python: back them on Kickstarter, only 19 days left!
VIPER is Viper Is Python Embedded in Realtime
VIPER is an easy to use development suite for the high level design of interactive objects ready for the cloud and the IoT.
With VIPER creatives, designers and professionals can develop in Python for Arduino DUE, UDOO and all Spark products (Core, Photon and Electron), and similar boards using paradigms and features typical of PC and mobile programming
Learn how to create your IoT application in 5 steps, no deep programming skills needed. There are also common use cases available, directly on their kickstarter page: VIPER: the Python IoT Design suite for Arduino, UDOO & Spark by TOI ThingsOnInternet — Kickstarter.