- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Use Push Buttons on your Magicbit [Magicblocks]
Hello and Welcome, This short tutorial will teach you to Control a motor by a Magicbit using Magicblocks.
There are 1 main methods of achieving this goal;
- By using Dashboard Text.
First of all log into to your Magicblocks account,
Magicblocks is an easy visual programming software for program your magicbit. Anyone can program their micro controller by using magicblocks.io and there is no need of programming knowledge. You can sign up for free.
Start and Open the Playground.
Next make sure your Magicbit is connected to the internet and plugged-in and also linked to your account through Device Manager.