- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Use Push Buttons on your Magicbit [Magicblocks]
Hello and Welcome, This short tutorial will teach you to Control a motor by a Magicbit using Magicblocks.
There are 1 main methods of achieving this goal;
- By using Dashboard Text.
First of all log into to your Magicblocks account,
Magicblocks is an easy visual programming software for program your magicbit. Anyone can program their micro controller by using magicblocks.io and there is no need of programming knowledge. You can sign up for free.
Start and Open the Playground.
Next make sure your Magicbit is connected to the internet and plugged-in and also linked to your account through Device Manager.