- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
USB to TTL converter
Small USB-TTL converter based on the CP2102 chip. It has a male type A USB connector on one side and a comb connector with DTR, RXD, TXD, + 5VCC, GND and 3.3VCC pins on the other. 5V power supply via micro USB connector. Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 to 32 and 64 bit, Linux and MAC.
The converter will be viewed by the PC as a virtual COM.
Baud rate: up to 115200 bps
Converter power supply: 5 Volt
Read more: USB to TTL converter