- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
USB to TTL converter
Small USB-TTL converter based on the CP2102 chip. It has a male type A USB connector on one side and a comb connector with DTR, RXD, TXD, + 5VCC, GND and 3.3VCC pins on the other. 5V power supply via micro USB connector. Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 to 32 and 64 bit, Linux and MAC.
The converter will be viewed by the PC as a virtual COM.
Baud rate: up to 115200 bps
Converter power supply: 5 Volt
Read more: USB to TTL converter