- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
uMotio is an Arduino compatible device with built in gesture control
We received from our Submit channel an update from an interesting project calle uMotio
“It’s basically an arduino compatible device with gesture control built in. It picks up x,y and z motion and also has built in gestures such as swiping left/right/up/down and even airwheel (clockwise and anti-clockwise).
The board contains a gesture control ic along with an atmega32u4 (used in the arduino leonardo). It has an arduino compatible bootloader on it and we also created an arduino library for it to make it easy to use.
In its current state (it’s still a prototype), It will enumerate as a joystick/keyboard and serial port on a pc (all standard hid drivers so works just as well under windows/linux).
If you don’t want to create your own firmware (arduino) for it, then you can still develop something on the pc side. The serial port will stream x,y,z, gesture and touch data so it’s easy enough to create a python, c#, <insert coding language here> program/script to use it.
We are also planning a bluetooth version with battery for a portable wireless device.
If you want to stay updated with the guys then join the mailinglist on the website (www.umotio.co.za), facebook page: www.facebook.com/umotio or twitter @umotiocontrol