- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
I wanted to make a quirky project using some 8×8 matrix LEDs and some ultrasonic sensors… something different from what other people usually make with ultrasonics – and I wanted it to be fun and playful.
So I created what I call UltrasonicEyes – a fun project that you sit somewhere near where people move around and it will look around at where people are, and blink and well, just weird you out in a fun and creepy way!
Pingback: UltrasonicEyes - Open Electronics - Open Electronics - Amazonsearch.io