- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Thanks to the acoustic waves generated by transducers you can make small objects levitate in mid-air. Now you can create this technology (initially used in research labs), even in your home. The main components are an Arduino...
- Posted 1 year ago
I wanted to make a quirky project using some 8×8 matrix LEDs and some ultrasonic sensors… something different from what other people usually make with ultrasonics – and I wanted it to be fun and playful....
- Posted 2 years ago