- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Ultimaker: 3D Printers
Ultimaker, the leading open source 3D printer manufacturer, announced today the global availability of the next generation of its 3D printing product line, the Ultimaker 3. With Ultimaker 3’s advanced capability to print complex geometries using industrial-grade materials right from the desktop, users gain freedom of design never before accessible in the professional environment. Fully integrated hardware, software and materials configuration, as well as full settings alignment, ensures both efficient workflow and precision print results. With Ultimaker 3, professional and reliable 3D printing is now available for multiple users across the organization. Ultimaker 3 provides:
- An unlimited number of geometry options thanks to its new dual extrusion system that allows the freedom to produce more complex outputs in a full range of engineering materials, including Nylon and dissolvable PVA, and two color. The impact: design is not constrained, opening up opportunities for experimentation, creativity and innovation.
- High uptime and maximum performance due to material-matching print core design, enabling users to switch cores optimized for Ultimaker’s own industry-grade materials in seconds. The impact: repeatable, high-quality output is achieved in a low-maintenance environment.
- Enhanced printer automation that eliminates the guesswork from printing prep. Smart material detection through NFC technology, as well as active bed leveling, tunes Ultimaker 3 to the best possible settings for specific materials and corrects level errors. The impact: anyone, regardless of their role within the business or skillset, can produce a consistently perfect model every time.
- Advanced connectivity through integrated Wi-Fi capabilities, in addition to USB and Ethernet connections, results in seamless access across the organization. A built-in camera, connected to open source software CURA allows for remote monitoring of print output. The impact: organizations achieve efficient workflow and access across users.
Source: Ultimaker: 3D Printers