- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Thermo-Electric Cooler for Peltier cell 40×40 mm
Simply connect to 12V 5A+ power supply and you will see frost appear on the aluminum plate within a minute.
Consisting of an aluminum heat sink (80x80x30 mm), an aluminum heat sink (60x45x16 mm), adhesive insulation and an 80×80 mm 12V fan, it allows to efficiently use Peltier cells with dimensions 40×40 (about 51 watts).