- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Thermo-Electric Cooler for Peltier cell 40×40 mm
Simply connect to 12V 5A+ power supply and you will see frost appear on the aluminum plate within a minute.
Consisting of an aluminum heat sink (80x80x30 mm), an aluminum heat sink (60x45x16 mm), adhesive insulation and an 80×80 mm 12V fan, it allows to efficiently use Peltier cells with dimensions 40×40 (about 51 watts).