- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park.
The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and can be put into an accessory called the MagicKeeper.
The MagicKeeper is designed for guests who don’t want to carry the device on their wrists, and comes in the form of either a lanyard or a carabiner.
Both the band and MagicKeeper cost $12.99 each and are available to buy at Walt Disney World Resort.