- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park.
The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and can be put into an accessory called the MagicKeeper.
The MagicKeeper is designed for guests who don’t want to carry the device on their wrists, and comes in the form of either a lanyard or a carabiner.
Both the band and MagicKeeper cost $12.99 each and are available to buy at Walt Disney World Resort.