- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park.
The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and can be put into an accessory called the MagicKeeper.
The MagicKeeper is designed for guests who don’t want to carry the device on their wrists, and comes in the form of either a lanyard or a carabiner.
Both the band and MagicKeeper cost $12.99 each and are available to buy at Walt Disney World Resort.