- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 day ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park.
The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and can be put into an accessory called the MagicKeeper.
The MagicKeeper is designed for guests who don’t want to carry the device on their wrists, and comes in the form of either a lanyard or a carabiner.
Both the band and MagicKeeper cost $12.99 each and are available to buy at Walt Disney World Resort.