- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 11 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 14 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park.
The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and can be put into an accessory called the MagicKeeper.
The MagicKeeper is designed for guests who don’t want to carry the device on their wrists, and comes in the form of either a lanyard or a carabiner.
Both the band and MagicKeeper cost $12.99 each and are available to buy at Walt Disney World Resort.