- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
The Disney’s Dancing Teapot is Real!
Have you ever dreamed of your own dancing teapot, just like in the movie Beauty and the Beast? All thanks to micro-computing and Arduino Pro Mini, you can actually create your personal 3D printed robotic dancing teapot....
- Posted 4 years ago
The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBand
Disney World Resort has launched on the market its new MagicBand wearable to change the way guests experience the park. The MagicBand be needed to entry ticket, FastPass+, payment system, and even hotel room key…. and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Disney Research is 3d Printing Teddy Bears
Super cool development thanks to Disney Research: 3d printing soft fibers: This paper considers the design, construction, and example use of a new type of 3D printer which fabricates three-dimensional objects from soft fibers (wool and wool...
- Posted 7 years ago