- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
The Maker Movement in a cool new Infographic
The Grommet released a very cool infographic about the Makers Movement:
Today we’re unveiling a visual representation of the Maker Movement; its impact on consumer products, manufacturing, retail, and our economy as a whole. Whether you’re a Maker, Retailer, or consumer, you’re touched by this movement and we are eager to share how through this infographic.
If you’re a Maker or aspiring to become one: There’s never been a better time. Now you can turn your idea into a reality with an abundance of resources at your fingertips.
If you’re a Retailer searching for new, innovative products: Gone are the days where catalogs and trade shows are the only way to find new products. Platforms like The Grommet are making it easier for you by curating the best of the best. You can learn the stories behind products and know each has been vetted and validated before you choose to put them on your store shelves.
If you’re a consumer who enjoys learning about new products and trends: Pay attention to the ever-evolving Maker Movement. Support and express your personal values by shopping local and giving back to your economy. Our goal is that within five years, 10% of all products flowing through U.S. retail will be originating from independent small-scale Makers. As you can see, these products are turning into real businesses and your support will help them succeed.