- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
The Maker Movement in a cool new Infographic
The Grommet released a very cool infographic about the Makers Movement:
Today we’re unveiling a visual representation of the Maker Movement; its impact on consumer products, manufacturing, retail, and our economy as a whole. Whether you’re a Maker, Retailer, or consumer, you’re touched by this movement and we are eager to share how through this infographic.
If you’re a Maker or aspiring to become one: There’s never been a better time. Now you can turn your idea into a reality with an abundance of resources at your fingertips.
If you’re a Retailer searching for new, innovative products: Gone are the days where catalogs and trade shows are the only way to find new products. Platforms like The Grommet are making it easier for you by curating the best of the best. You can learn the stories behind products and know each has been vetted and validated before you choose to put them on your store shelves.
If you’re a consumer who enjoys learning about new products and trends: Pay attention to the ever-evolving Maker Movement. Support and express your personal values by shopping local and giving back to your economy. Our goal is that within five years, 10% of all products flowing through U.S. retail will be originating from independent small-scale Makers. As you can see, these products are turning into real businesses and your support will help them succeed.