- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Temperature monitoring system (for cold storage)
This project observes the temperature in a cold storage (once every ten seconds) with the hep of a temperature sensor. A user defined threshold value is set. If the temperature in the cold storage exceeds said threshold value, an led gets lit up and a buzzer goes off, alerting nearby people. Also, an SMS is sent to the user alerting them and informing them of the current temperature.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.