- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Temperature monitoring system (for cold storage)
This project observes the temperature in a cold storage (once every ten seconds) with the hep of a temperature sensor. A user defined threshold value is set. If the temperature in the cold storage exceeds said threshold value, an led gets lit up and a buzzer goes off, alerting nearby people. Also, an SMS is sent to the user alerting them and informing them of the current temperature.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.