- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Temperature monitoring system (for cold storage)
This project observes the temperature in a cold storage (once every ten seconds) with the hep of a temperature sensor. A user defined threshold value is set. If the temperature in the cold storage exceeds said threshold...
- Posted 3 years ago
HestiaPi: Open Source Open Hardware Smart Thermostat for Your Home
HestiaPi Touch is a completely open source smart thermostat for your home. With it, you can monitor your home’s temperature, relative humidity, and atmospheric pressure. You can also control your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, hot water, and...
- Posted 5 years ago