- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Self-learning 4-channel receiver
A receiving unit for UHF radio-controls, equipped with a breakout board RX and a microcontroller functioning as a decoder compatible with MM53200/3750 and HT12 codifications. Here we are once again to talk about systems for radio-controlling,...
- Posted 5 years ago
IDT High-Efficiency Wireless Power Kit
In late December IDT (our sponsor for the Open-Electronics Wireless Power Contest) introduced a high-efficiency 15W wireless power reference design kit, delivering the same ease of use and product support collateral that have become the hallmark of the...
- Posted 6 years ago