- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Self-learning 4-channel receiver
A receiving unit for UHF radio-controls, equipped with a breakout board RX and a microcontroller functioning as a decoder compatible with MM53200/3750 and HT12 codifications. Here we are once again to talk about systems for radio-controlling,...
- Posted 4 years ago
IDT High-Efficiency Wireless Power Kit
In late December IDT (our sponsor for the Open-Electronics Wireless Power Contest) introduced a high-efficiency 15W wireless power reference design kit, delivering the same ease of use and product support collateral that have become the hallmark of the...
- Posted 5 years ago