- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Crowdfunding an ESP32-Based Phone
Last time we took a look at the WiPhone, back in the middle of last year, the ESP32-based Voice over IP (VoIP) phone was closing in on full funding on Kickstarter. Since then it’s been a bumpy ride for...
- Posted 3 years ago
WiPhone: the VoIP Mobile Phone for Hackers and Makers
Wiphone is a VoIP phone based on ESP32 WiFi + Bluetooth SoC and it is designed to be easily disassembled and modified both at the hardware and software level. WiPhone launched on Kickstarter a little while ago, easily...
- Posted 4 years ago