- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Crowdfunding an ESP32-Based Phone
Last time we took a look at the WiPhone, back in the middle of last year, the ESP32-based Voice over IP (VoIP) phone was closing in on full funding on Kickstarter. Since then it’s been a bumpy ride for...
- Posted 2 years ago
WiPhone: the VoIP Mobile Phone for Hackers and Makers
Wiphone is a VoIP phone based on ESP32 WiFi + Bluetooth SoC and it is designed to be easily disassembled and modified both at the hardware and software level. WiPhone launched on Kickstarter a little while ago, easily...
- Posted 3 years ago