- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
131 projects with Arduino & Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 has been designed to offers a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. The board is so young but 131...
- Posted 8 years ago
Equipping Arduino with a powerful Web server thanks to the Wi-Fi Shield
We’ll show you today how to use the WiFi shield and its libraries to turn Arduino into a Web Server; in addition, we are going to use the I/O Expander shield to provide more input and outputs to...
- Posted 9 years ago
A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the Internet
Since now on, it will be easy to provide your Arduino with Internet connectivity by using this shield. The shield sports a TCP/IP stack manager, in order to free up the Arduino from some basic tasks. It’s...
- Posted 10 years ago