- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 14 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Capacitive touch kitchen timer
In this project we see how to build an Arduino-based capacitive kitchen timer that allows users to interact via touch input. The finished device is driven by ATMega328PU (the same microcontroller on which Arduino UNO is based)....
- Posted 2 years ago
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Plus V1.2, the Perfect SBC for Those People Who Look at the PMIC
When you decide to buy a new development board, usually you look at the processor, memory, storage, and the external ports, as well as I/Os. But if you look, above all, at the PMIC (Power Management IC)...
- Posted 5 years ago