- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Capacitive touch kitchen timer
In this project we see how to build an Arduino-based capacitive kitchen timer that allows users to interact via touch input. The finished device is driven by ATMega328PU (the same microcontroller on which Arduino UNO is based)....
- Posted 10 months ago
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Plus V1.2, the Perfect SBC for Those People Who Look at the PMIC
When you decide to buy a new development board, usually you look at the processor, memory, storage, and the external ports, as well as I/Os. But if you look, above all, at the PMIC (Power Management IC)...
- Posted 4 years ago