- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
How to make an OpenSource Vertical Plotter
Let’s draw freely, by means of a plotter that is easy to make, using the same electronic board present in our 3Drag printer. The vertical plotter is a kind of printer that is...
- Posted 5 years ago
A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical Plotter
After seeing this wonderful piece of work several times around Italy fairs, first in Codemotion and then also during the Maker Faire in Rome, we decided that we are so much in love...
- Posted 8 years ago