- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Spellbook: Raspberry Pi Powered Mini Laptop
Designed to resemble a spell book the mini laptop built by Hackaday member Calvin Nemo was created using TinkerCAD 3D printed outer shell which houses the Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC and other components. The general idea...
- Posted 4 years ago
ZX Spectrum Next Laptop: Powered by Spectrum Next board and Raspberry Pi Zero
Clive Sinclair in 1982 introduced an inexpensive ZX series of home computers. He launched an 8-bit color output computer called the Spectrum, with rubbery chiclet-style keyboard keys marked with programming keywords and a striking rainbow motif. A...
- Posted 5 years ago