- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenStore: UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2
Available in our store the UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2. It features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter to communicate with the IDE. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. This...
- Posted 6 years ago
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 available in USA
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 is available now on store at about $49.90. Nice module very useful for all the IoT developers! If you want more (like an RTC and microSD support) and cheaper, don’t miss our FISHINO...
- Posted 8 years ago