- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Robosen T9: a Real “Transformers” Programmable Robot
Robosen has launched the new Kickstarter campaign for the world’s first intelligent auto transforming robot: T9. They easily reached the original funding goal probably because this is the kind of toy that kids and adults have been...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Arduino-Powered Optimus Prime’s Blaster
Youtuber Bob Clagett is a huge fan of 80’s toys and movies. Inspired by Transformers he decided to realize his dream: build his own life-sized Optimus Prime ion blaster. Now, after hours of 3D printing and finishing,...
- Posted 5 years ago
4D printing: time evolving prints from Australia
Australian university of Wollogong discovered the 4D printing, i.e. the introduction of “time dimension” on a 3D printing. The objects printed are capable of changing their shape dynamically according to external stimulus like temperature, humidity, etc. Here...
- Posted 8 years ago