- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Robosen T9: a Real “Transformers” Programmable Robot
Robosen has launched the new Kickstarter campaign for the world’s first intelligent auto transforming robot: T9. They easily reached the original funding goal probably because this is the kind of toy that kids and adults have been...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Arduino-Powered Optimus Prime’s Blaster
Youtuber Bob Clagett is a huge fan of 80’s toys and movies. Inspired by Transformers he decided to realize his dream: build his own life-sized Optimus Prime ion blaster. Now, after hours of 3D printing and finishing,...
- Posted 4 years ago
4D printing: time evolving prints from Australia
Australian university of Wollogong discovered the 4D printing, i.e. the introduction of “time dimension” on a 3D printing. The objects printed are capable of changing their shape dynamically according to external stimulus like temperature, humidity, etc. Here...
- Posted 7 years ago