- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Robosen T9: a Real “Transformers” Programmable Robot
Robosen has launched the new Kickstarter campaign for the world’s first intelligent auto transforming robot: T9. They easily reached the original funding goal probably because this is the kind of toy that kids and adults have been...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Arduino-Powered Optimus Prime’s Blaster
Youtuber Bob Clagett is a huge fan of 80’s toys and movies. Inspired by Transformers he decided to realize his dream: build his own life-sized Optimus Prime ion blaster. Now, after hours of 3D printing and finishing,...
- Posted 6 years ago
4D printing: time evolving prints from Australia
Australian university of Wollogong discovered the 4D printing, i.e. the introduction of “time dimension” on a 3D printing. The objects printed are capable of changing their shape dynamically according to external stimulus like temperature, humidity, etc. Here...
- Posted 8 years ago