- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Bose Unveiled a 3d Printed Prototype of Augmented Reality Sunglasses
High-end audio equipment company Bose is developing augmented reality (AR) sunglasses. The company has demonstrated a 3D printed prototype that can provide audio information about local points of interest, and expects to launch the Bose AR product...
- Posted 5 years ago
OpenPool: open source and DIY Digital Billiard is on Kickstarter
Truly nice project! OpenPool completely changes billiard experience OpenPool allows you to play billiard with beautiful interactive visual effects. By adding a few pieces of devices, your existing billiard table turns into a futuristic gaming machine! OpenPool...
- Posted 9 years ago