- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Bose Unveiled a 3d Printed Prototype of Augmented Reality Sunglasses
High-end audio equipment company Bose is developing augmented reality (AR) sunglasses. The company has demonstrated a 3D printed prototype that can provide audio information about local points of interest, and expects to launch the Bose AR product...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenPool: open source and DIY Digital Billiard is on Kickstarter
Truly nice project! OpenPool completely changes billiard experience OpenPool allows you to play billiard with beautiful interactive visual effects. By adding a few pieces of devices, your existing billiard table turns into a futuristic gaming machine! OpenPool...
- Posted 8 years ago