- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
OpenPool: open source and DIY Digital Billiard is on Kickstarter
Truly nice project!
OpenPool completely changes billiard experience
OpenPool allows you to play billiard with beautiful interactive visual effects. By adding a few pieces of devices, your existing billiard table turns into a futuristic gaming machine!
OpenPool is open source. So not only can you play, but you can also create and add on your own effects. Let’s walk through some pictures of OpenPool projecting different effects to see what OpenPool looks like.
via OpenPool: Digital Billiard DIY Kit by OpenPool — Kickstarter.