- Make your curtains smartPosted 15 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
OpenPool: open source and DIY Digital Billiard is on Kickstarter
Truly nice project!
OpenPool completely changes billiard experience
OpenPool allows you to play billiard with beautiful interactive visual effects. By adding a few pieces of devices, your existing billiard table turns into a futuristic gaming machine!
OpenPool is open source. So not only can you play, but you can also create and add on your own effects. Let’s walk through some pictures of OpenPool projecting different effects to see what OpenPool looks like.