- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Introducing New STM32MP1 Microprocessor for Industrial IoT Improvement
STM32MP1 is a new generation of MPU, released in 2019, with the main frequency of 650MHz. STM32MP1is compatible with the groundbreaking heterogeneous system architecture (HSA) and has the dual advantages of MPU and MCU. The new-generation...
- Posted 3 years ago
STMicroelectronics ARD-OTTO-STM32: the first Arduino multimedia board!
The Arduino™STAR OTTO development board (ARD-OTTO-STM32) is the first Arduino™board including high-performance graphics, display support, and Wi-Fi link to enable users to create connected systems with amazing visual and audio experience. Leveraging the high-performance graphics of the...
- Posted 7 years ago
Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEO
Today we present the first steps with the NUCLEO development boards, produced by STMicroelectronics, that can help us to move towards the ARM 32-bit world with simplicity and great performances , keeping a compatibility with...
- Posted 8 years ago
STMicroelectronics launches mbed enabled, Arduino connected board
ST launches a new Nucleo board! The new STM32 Nucleo boards are mbed1-enabled, and support Arduino2 connectivity while also providing ST Morpho3 extension headers that allow access to all of the microcontroller’s on-chip peripherals. As an mbed-enabled board, developers can...
- Posted 9 years ago