- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
STMicroelectronics launches mbed enabled, Arduino connected board
ST launches a new Nucleo board!
The new STM32 Nucleo boards are mbed1-enabled, and support Arduino2 connectivity while also providing ST Morpho3 extension headers that allow access to all of the microcontroller’s on-chip peripherals. As an mbed-enabled board, developers can make use of the mbed open source software platform, online tools and collaboration infrastructure at mbed.org. The board’s Arduino headers accept shields from the extensive Arduino ecosystem, allowing developers to add specialized functionality quickly and easily. ST will also offer its own dedicated shields supporting functions such as Bluetooth® LE or Wi-Fi® connectivity, GPS, audio recording leveraging the Company’s MEMS microphone expertise, proximity sensing, and wireless control.
STMicroelectronics launches mbed-enabled family with NUCLEO .