- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 19 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
DIY Your Star Wars Mouse Droid With Hidden Display
Differently from the small black droids that you have seen in the Star Wars saga, the mouse droid by Potent Printables acts as a sort of physical messaging app. It’s able to travel to the correct location, then pop...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Powered R4-P17 Start Wars Droid
Alejandro Clavijo, together with his father Jerónimo, spent two years building the first official fan-made model of the R4-P17 Star Wars droid. In the Star Wars saga, R4-P17 was the robot companion to the young Obi-Wan Kenobi....
- Posted 5 years ago