- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenStore: small Solar Panels for big projects
Discover all our new Solar Panels and Mini Solar Panels for your application in our Store. All our Solar Panels are waterproof and UV resistant. They use a high-efficiency monocrystalline cells and are perfect for trickle charging...
- Posted 6 years ago
Light Electric Utility Vehicle Wins Third Hackaday Prize 2015
Third prize on Hackaday Prize 2015 goes to LEUV, a nice project helping developing Countries to move freely! Transportation is major issue in the poorest areas of the world. Places like where I live in South Sudan...
- Posted 8 years ago