- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: small Solar Panels for big projects
Discover all our new Solar Panels and Mini Solar Panels for your application in our Store. All our Solar Panels are waterproof and UV resistant. They use a high-efficiency monocrystalline cells and are perfect for trickle charging...
- Posted 4 years ago
Light Electric Utility Vehicle Wins Third Hackaday Prize 2015
Third prize on Hackaday Prize 2015 goes to LEUV, a nice project helping developing Countries to move freely! Transportation is major issue in the poorest areas of the world. Places like where I live in South Sudan...
- Posted 7 years ago