- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
EmoPot – A vase that can show the emotions of plants
In this project we will see how to make a smart pot that can show the emotion of a plant. It uses a soil moisture sensor to monitor the state of the soil and then displays an...
- Posted 2 years ago
Hearing Plants Giggle is Just as Creepy as You Think
While best known for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl wrote quite a few similarly oddball stories in his time. One of them, The Sound Machine, is about a device that allowed the user to hear the anguished...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 4 years ago