- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
EmoPot – A vase that can show the emotions of plants
In this project we will see how to make a smart pot that can show the emotion of a plant. It uses a soil moisture sensor to monitor the state of the soil and then displays an...
- Posted 11 months ago
Hearing Plants Giggle is Just as Creepy as You Think
While best known for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl wrote quite a few similarly oddball stories in his time. One of them, The Sound Machine, is about a device that allowed the user to hear the anguished...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 3 years ago