- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
EmoPot – A vase that can show the emotions of plants
In this project we will see how to make a smart pot that can show the emotion of a plant. It uses a soil moisture sensor to monitor the state of the soil and then displays an...
- Posted 2 years ago
Hearing Plants Giggle is Just as Creepy as You Think
While best known for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl wrote quite a few similarly oddball stories in his time. One of them, The Sound Machine, is about a device that allowed the user to hear the anguished...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 5 years ago