- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
EmoPot – A vase that can show the emotions of plants
In this project we will see how to make a smart pot that can show the emotion of a plant. It uses a soil moisture sensor to monitor the state of the soil and then displays an emoticon expression for that moisture level.
To carry out this project we first need a plant pot. In this case we made it using fusion 360 and 3D printing it having the foresight to leave a compartment in which to store the electronics; if you have a 3d printer you can print it yourself, otherwise you can safely use a normal vase and, separately, store the electronic components in a box.