- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
EmoPot – A vase that can show the emotions of plants
In this project we will see how to make a smart pot that can show the emotion of a plant. It uses a soil moisture sensor to monitor the state of the soil and then displays an emoticon expression for that moisture level.
To carry out this project we first need a plant pot. In this case we made it using fusion 360 and 3D printing it having the foresight to leave a compartment in which to store the electronics; if you have a 3d printer you can print it yourself, otherwise you can safely use a normal vase and, separately, store the electronic components in a box.