- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM: Affrodable ESP32 Camera Development Board by Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio is taking pre-orders for the new A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM board with a 2MP camera for $9.90. The board needs to be programmed with ESP-IDF as explained in details in Github, and there’s no Arduino IDE support. The ESP32-CAM has...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes
Ubuntu is coming to drones, robots and smart homes. The smallest version of the Ubuntu operating system, Snappy Ubuntu Core, is now opening up to smart devices and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Builders of drones,...
- Posted 7 years ago