- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM: Affrodable ESP32 Camera Development Board by Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio is taking pre-orders for the new A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM board with a 2MP camera for $9.90. The board needs to be programmed with ESP-IDF as explained in details in Github, and there’s no Arduino IDE support.
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 27*40.5*4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM adopts DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.
ESP32-CAM board specifications:
- Wireless Module- ESP32-S WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.2 LE module with PCB antenna, u.FL connector, 32Mbit SPI flash, 4MBit PSRAM
- External Storage – micro SD card slot up to 4GB
- FPC connector
- Support for OV2640 (sold with board) or OV7670 cameras
- Image Format – JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, grayscale
- LED flash light
- Expansion – 16x through-holes with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- Misc – Reset button
- Power Supply – 5V via pin header
- Power Consumption
- Flash LED off – 180mA @ 5V
- Flash LED on to maximum brightness- 310mA @ 5V
- Deep-sleep – 6mA @ 5V min.
- Modem-sleep – 20mA @ 5V min.
- Light-sleep – 6.7mA @ 5V min.
- Dimensions – 40.5 x 27 x 4.5 mm
- Weight- 10 grams
- Temperature Range – Operating: -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃; storage: -40 ℃ ~ 90 ℃ @ < 90%RH