- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM: Affrodable ESP32 Camera Development Board by Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio is taking pre-orders for the new A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM board with a 2MP camera for $9.90. The board needs to be programmed with ESP-IDF as explained in details in Github, and there’s no Arduino IDE support.
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 27*40.5*4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM adopts DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.
ESP32-CAM board specifications:
- Wireless Module- ESP32-S WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.2 LE module with PCB antenna, u.FL connector, 32Mbit SPI flash, 4MBit PSRAM
- External Storage – micro SD card slot up to 4GB
- FPC connector
- Support for OV2640 (sold with board) or OV7670 cameras
- Image Format – JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, grayscale
- LED flash light
- Expansion – 16x through-holes with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- Misc – Reset button
- Power Supply – 5V via pin header
- Power Consumption
- Flash LED off – 180mA @ 5V
- Flash LED on to maximum brightness- 310mA @ 5V
- Deep-sleep – 6mA @ 5V min.
- Modem-sleep – 20mA @ 5V min.
- Light-sleep – 6.7mA @ 5V min.
- Dimensions – 40.5 x 27 x 4.5 mm
- Weight- 10 grams
- Temperature Range – Operating: -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃; storage: -40 ℃ ~ 90 ℃ @ < 90%RH