- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
PlutoX DIY Aerial Robotics Kit: Easy-To-Code and Unbreakable Nanodrone
PlutoX, an open-source, DIY, easy-to-code, crash-resistant nano-drone kit designed by an IIT Bombay based startup Drona Aviation just funded its campaign on Indiegogo. PlutoX comes in the form of two kits, a Tinkerer kit, and a Starter kit. Early-bird backers on IndieGoGo can get the Starter kit – which includes only the drone – for $149 + shipping.
In the Tinkerer Kit – priced at $169 – you get the PlutoX Nano drone, spare propellers, a camera with image processing capabilities, range sensors, motors, a breakout board, and the instruction guide. As for the remote controller, there’s an app for both iOS and Android devices. This Tinkerer Kit gives you the chance to make more than 10 different projects.
Drona Aviation, the makers of the project encourage users to experiment and play around with different configurations. They’ve open-sourced the entire project so you can download and modify it to your heart’s content. The SDK for PlutoX is based on the Cygnus IDE and API so playing around with the code and teaching it new tricks is a lot easier than one would imagine.
Share with the community of tinkerers and developers who learn from each other. Even Chris Anderson, who commented on our TT drone project on Dydrones!