- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
PlutoX DIY Aerial Robotics Kit: Easy-To-Code and Unbreakable Nanodrone
PlutoX, an open-source, DIY, easy-to-code, crash-resistant nano-drone kit designed by an IIT Bombay based startup Drona Aviation just funded its campaign on Indiegogo. PlutoX comes in the form of two kits, a Tinkerer kit, and a Starter kit. Early-bird...
- Posted 5 years ago
Scout: the 3D Printed Drone that Fascinates the Marine Corps
A prototype drone known as Scout that can be successfully manufactured using a 3D printer has attracted the interest of the Marine Corps next generation logistics team. Above is a photo of the RQ-11 Raven, which has been used...
- Posted 6 years ago
100% Open Source Drone to explore forgotten places
HHS and MSF Japan have jointly designed a drone (called Locus) that can map areas not previously explored to add to MissingMaps.org. The 3D-printed UAV drone began life as a student project and now the people behind...
- Posted 7 years ago
BoxBotix, the Open Source 3D Printable Robotic Frames for Copters, Planes, Rovers & Much More
BoxBotix is a perfect example of what thrills a contemporary hobbyist. An open source 3D printable robotics system developed by Coby Leuschke from Rocketship Systems, BoxBotix can be a copter, plane, or rover. Perfect for the...
- Posted 8 years ago